Below are our main areas of expertise and experience.
Safety & security
Custax & Legal supports companies in a global and cross-disciplinary vision of security and safety and offers an integrated approach to controlling risks and threats.
We intervene in prevention, diagnosis, advice and training.
Safety & security
- Raise awareness and train in good practices at the level of developments, operations, networks and workstations.
- Audit and react to identified vulnerabilities
- Authenticate and access control
- Secure the workstations, the network and the administration of your IT systems
- Manage Nomadism
- Carry out safety studies to assess risk exposure
- Detect the flaws of the sites
- Formulate useful recommendations
Security by design
- Assist in obtaining and managing authorizations from ANSSI (French National Cybersecurity Agency)
- Define procedures and support for “safety and security” certification as part of the customs AEO certification
- Propose agile methodologies for taking safety into account in projects
- Assist in the drafting and implementation of internal security procedures
- Audit project management related to IT security
- Review the security and business continuity clauses in customer and supplier contracts
- Identify crisis or pre-crisis situations
- Set up and run a crisis management unit using company resources
- Train in crisis management
- Raise awareness of media relations
- Anchor the risk prevention policy in business practices
- Advise management on security/safety policies
- Protect your strategic assets
- Mastering e-reputation on the internet
- Secure your data and anticipate attacks from your competitors
- Determine the information needs necessary to increase the safety and competitiveness of the enterprise structure
- Design and run a monitoring system to detect threats and opportunities likely to impact the business
- Integrate a systemic approach to economic intelligence as part of an overall organizational protection policy
- Manage and organize data protection
- Define the roles of the controller, the processor and the data protection officer
- Analyze the impact on data protection
- Notify and respond to incidents
Some of our experiences
Our safety-security experts are certified in ISO 22301, 27001, CISSP and certified by the Institut National des Hautes Etudes de la Sécurité et de la Justice with the Prime Minister.
- Expert in diagnosis and safety advice
- Ability to understand the business challenges and the specific security features of both information and the physical flows and facilities of a company.
- Methodology for managing change
- Assistance with ISO standards and regulatory compliance
- Advice to companies on site security
- Training and advice in crisis management, audit
Would you like to call on our firm ?