Below, our main though not exclusive areas of expertise and experience.
Safety & security
Custax & Legal assists companies in a global and transversal vision of security and safety. We offer you an integrated approach to risk and threat control.
We intervene in prevention, diagnosis, advice and training.
Safety & security
- Raising awareness and training in good practices at the level of developments, operations, networks and workplaces.
- Auditing and responding to identified vulnerabilities
- Authentication and access control
- Securing the workstations, the network and the administration of your IT system
- Managing Nomadism
- Carry out safety studies to assess exposure to risks
- Detecting site vulnerabilities
- Formulate useful recommendations
Security by design
- Assistance in obtaining and managing authorisations from the ANSSI (French National Cybersecurity Agency)
- Definition of procedures and support for “safety-security” certification within the framework of AEO customs certification
- Propose flexible methodologies for taking safety into account in projects.
- Helping to draft and implement internal security procedures
- Auditing project management in relation to IT security
- Review security and business continuity clauses in customer and supplier contracts.
- Identify crisis or pre-crisis situations
- Set up and run a crisis management unit using company resources.
- Training in crisis management
- Raise awareness of media relations
- Anchoring the risk prevention policy in company practices
- Advising management on security/safety policies
- Managing e-reputation on the internet
- Securing your data and anticipate attacks from your competitors
- Determining the information needs necessary to increase the safety and competitiveness of the structure
- Designing and running a monitoring system to detect threats and opportunities likely to have an impact on the company
- Implementing a systemic approach of economic intelligence within the framework of a corporate global protection policy
Data protection management
- Determine the roles of the controller, the processor and the data protection officer
- Analysing the impact on data protection
- Notify and respond to incidents
Our safety-security experts are certified in ISO 22301, 27001, CISSP and certified by the Institut National des Hautes Etudes de la Sécurité et de la Justice with the Prime Minister.
- Expert in security diagnosis and advice
- Ability to grasp both the business challenges and the specificities of information security and the physical flows and installations of a company.
- Method of adhering to changes
- Assistance with ISO standards and regulatory compliance.
- Advice to companies on site security
- Training and consultancy in crisis management, auditing, etc.
Would you like to call on our firm ?